Have you or your colleagues ever gone ahead with a decision that didn’t feel right and then later paid the price? For example:
- Making a hiring decision that you regretted?
- Getting burned in a deal because you ignored something that didn’t sit right but signed the contract anyway?
- Losing a business deal because a prospect backed out for no apparent reason, even though you sensed something was amiss?
- Forging ahead with a decision based on data even though you knew on some level should’ve been delayed or cancelled?
During this workshop, Laura will teach participants how to:
- Learn to decipher intuitive intelligence from mind chatter or imagination
- Listen to and harness the power of their own wise inner voice
- Trust their instincts
- Feel confident in their decision making – using both their right and left brain
- Anticipate the needs of their customers, colleagues and
Participants will leave feeling energized – with tips, exercises, and suggestions for honing their intuitive skills and incorporating these practices into their daily business lives after the workshop.
Workshop Fee: 2,500 CHF + travel expenses